Cost Rs 3000/-
By christening its classic "Throwover" Saddlebag as the ViaTerra LEH , ViaTerra pays homage to the destination that is considered the pilgrimage of any Indian motorcycle adventure tourer. This classic design is suitable for use on motorcycles with straight exhausts.
- Saddlebags for Royal Enfield models / Motorcycles with straight exhausts
- Top loading - Easy access to the stuff on the go.
- 48 lts capacity (~24 lts each side) - Enough to carry your stuff for a long trip.
- Free Raincover (made out of a single sheet of water proof fabric) - Takes water proofing to next level
- 2 bottle holders (each can hold 2 one litre bottles) with tightening straps - Straps keeps the bottles secure.
- 2 additional pockets at the sides (1.5 lts capacity each) with buckles - To carry stuff like Engine Oils, Tools etc.
- 1 zipped pocket with clear PVC and 1 zipped mesh pocket - To carry documents, medicines etc.
- 2 Zipped pocket at the front (1 on each bag) - Additional easy access storage.
- Storm Flap over the front zipped pocket - For extra protection in light showers till the raincovers are placed.
- Ribbed PVC protector at the bottom - For rugged look and extra protection.
- High quality 1680 x 1680 Denier Fabric used
- Inner lining made of high quality 150 x 150 Denier Fabric
- YKK Zippers with ViaTerra branded Zip Pullers
- 3M Scotchlite material for extra visibility during the night
Simple and effective 3 point D-ring strap mounting
Suitable for: Bullet Electra Twinspark, Classic 350, Thunderbird 350, Bullet 350 twinspark, Thunderbird 500, Bullet 500, Bullet Classic 500, Bullet 500 EFI, Bullet Electra 500, Classic 500, Bajaj Avenger.